Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cameron's Creations

Venice and felting are a lot alike in that they are all about color, texture, smell, and agelessness.
I have never blogged before in my life, but it seems to me that there is no one purpose for it. I can either share thoughts with folks, actually communicate with someone (which seems fairly novel) or try to sell something. I think that I will probably do all of these things. What  I will not do is bore you with negative rants at the universe.
I am interested in many arts and crafts, but my love is wet felting. It is a new form of fiber art for me, but I find that the colors and textures are what I have been looking for. Now I need to find people and classes to teach me more. That is why I have found this site, and decided to blog with you. I hope also that there are some things that I can offer. Please let me know about any classes or individual teachers who are willing to take on a wet felting student. Waiting to hear, and share. Cameron

1 comment:

  1. Did you meet Tash Wesp in Newport? She taught the felted pouch class and sells a lot of her work at the art gallery on coast street in Newport.

    ReplyDelete