Sunday, September 11, 2011

Out of the Box and Scheduled

1800s Womens' Vest
I have shared many of my treasures with my blogger buddies that I got from the lace auction, but this is one of the treats that I found. There were several beaded fabrics and this nestled among the black lace when I started going through all of it. The black lace was wonderful enough, but coming across this, WOW! Let me know what you think. Yes, it has quite a bit of damage, but given how I am going, I sure wouldn't look this good if I ever got to its age, whatever that is.
Back of Vest
More pictures:


Close up of bead work






This is my mannequin, not me. I never did look this good.



This vest is for sale on Ebay for anyone interested. Spread the word. So far it is not getting any interest. So sad.

My surgery is set for September 22. Please keep me in your prayers and positive thoughts.
Love and hugs to all, Cameron

3 comments:

  1. Off course. Hope that all goes well and that you have a good and smooth recovery.

    Love and hugs to you.

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. all my love and thought will be with you on the 22nd:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I have noted my calendar for 22nd and will be sending you strong positive thoughts. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete