Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jacket Frenzy

This is the third nuno felted jacket I have made in three weeks time. I have been on a roll. I can't claim that they are professionally made, but each one gets better than the last.
 I had such fun making this fabric, adding reds and purples with just a dash of pinks and then came the black lace-oh goodie. I don't care what it looks like on, I am going to wear it anyway. I am at that age, well maybe just a bit young, when a woman can wear purple, and red, etc. I took this picture of the fabric up close, trying to capture the great look of the lace with the wool, but all I get is reflection. Where does that come from, the wool isn't shiny? Oh well, hopefully you get what I am trying to show. All my best for now...

1 comment:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog!
    What beautiful felt you make!

    yvette

    ReplyDelete